- Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
L3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
L3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- The objective of this qualification is to support learners in becoming emergency first aiders in the workplace. The content of the qualification meets the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) requirements for training first-aiders in those organisations that have identified that staff need to be trained to this level within their first-aid risk assessment. The qualification must be retaken every 3 years.
- 1 day (TQT Total 7 hours)
- We recommend learners are a minimum of 14 years of age. However, at Integer Training we will need to be assured that learners, whatever their age, are physically capable of completing the practical assessment.It is also advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in English.
1 x days classroom training.
The qualification covers knowledge and first aid skills:
- Roles and Responsibilities of the first aider
- How to assess an incident
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- The use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Providing first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Dealing with external bleeding and hypovolemic shock
- Practical observation
- Centre marked theory test
- Please enquire for a competitive rate – discounts available for group booking
- Candidates will become a HABC registered and qualified first aider.
- Progression to courses with further content and advanced skills
Level 3 award First Aid at Work (RQF)
Level 3 award in Pediatric First Aid (RQF)
Level 3 award First Aid Response (RQF)
Level 3, 4, 5 FREC (First Response Emergency Care)