- Level 4 NVQ Certificate Diploma in Spectator Safety Management (RQF)
L4 NVQ Diploma Spectator Safety Management
L2 NVQ Certificate Spectator Safety
The IQ Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Spectator Safety Management is aimed at individuals working in a senior role in Spectator / Crowd Safety Management such as Stadium Manager, Safety Officer or Event Security Manager. This qualification meets the requirements for level 4 training for people working in senior roles as specified in the SGSA Green Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds.
- The average time taken to complete this NVQ is 12 months however it may be completed in anything from 6 months to 2 years.
- 18 or above, working at Level 2 or above in English, outstanding English communication skills and the opportunity to be assessed in the workplace at Management / Safety Officer level.
- Online courses in: Prevent for Leaders and Managers, Safeguarding and Equality & Diversity
The Candidate will be appointed a dedicated 1:1 Tutor / Assessor and will complete a portfolio of evidence.
They must complete all seven mandatory units:
1.Plan for the safety of people attending a spectator event 2.Ensure the safety of people attending a spectator event 3.Assist the organisation to develop and implement policies
4.Manage own resources and professional development
5.Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
6.Provide information to support decision making 7.Provide learning opportunities for colleagues
and two optional units such as :
- Implement quality assurance systems
- Monitor compliance with quality systems
- Manage a project
- Knowledge: A portfolio of knowledge evidence
- Competence: Assessment in the workplace
- Advanced Learner Loan funding may be available for 19+. Full cost individual £1950+ VAT, discounts available for group rate
Level 5 Apprenticeships Operations Management with ILM / CMI
Degree in Crowd Safety Management (University)Level 6 (BA Hons) or 7 (MBA)