Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety (RQF)
L2 NVQ Certificate Spectator safety
L2 NVQ Certificate Spectator Safety
The Level 2 NVQ is for personnel working in the match day and events stewarding industry. It is suitable for sports grounds, stadiums, motor racing, race courses, arenas (both in and outdoors) and public and community events.
This qualification has been mapped to the National Occupational Standards and is recognized by the FA and SGSA as meeting the standards required of stewards working at Premier and League grounds as well as other sporting venues. This qualification is also fully recognized across the events industry.
The average time taken to complete this NVQ is 6 months, however, it maybe completed in anything from 6 weeks to 1 year.
16 or above, working at Entry level 3 or above in English, good English communication skills and the opportunity to be assessed in the workplace as a steward / event security.
- Online courses in: Prevent, Safeguarding and Equality & Diversity
The Learner will complete a combination of classroom training and some self -study through Integer Training’s online programme
The Learner must complete and pass all six mandatory units:
- Prepare for spectator events
- Control the entry, exit and movement of people
- Monitor spectators and deal with crowd problems
- Help to manage conflict
- Contribute to the work of a team
- Dealing with accidents and emergencies
- Knowledge: 2 x Multi Choice Tests and a portfolio of evidence
- Competence: Workplace assessments (Minimum of x 2)
- Funding may be available for 19+ who fit into certain eligibility criteria (Please enquire) Full cost: £295+ VAT
Progression from this level would be to a Stewarding Team Leader /
- Level 3 NVQ Certificate Spectator Safety (RQF), potentially funded for 19+ Advanced Learner Loans.
- Level 3 Apprenticeships Supervisor or Security First Line Manager with Level 3 NVQ Certificate Spectator Safety included (potentially funded)