- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
L3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF)
L3 Award in First Aid at Work
- The objective of this qualification is to support learners in becoming first aiders in the workplace.The content of the qualification meets the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) requirements for training first-aiders in those organisations that have identified that staff need to be trained to this level within their first-aid risk assessment.
- 3 days (TQT Total 22 hours)
- We recommend learners are a minimum of 14 years of age. However, at Integer Training we will need to be assured that learners, whatever their age, are physically capable of completing the practical assessment.It is also advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in English.
3 x days classroom training.
The qualification covers knowledge and first aid skills:
Emergency First Aid in the Workplace
Recognition and Management of Illness and Injury in the Workplace
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
Assisting a casualty who is suffering from major injury and illness such as: chest injuries, spinal injuries and anaphylaxis.
- Practical observation
- Multiple choice Theory Assessment
- Please enquire for a competitive rate – discounts available for group booking
- Candidates will become a HABC registered and qualified first aider.
On successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development by undertaking one of the following qualifications:
Level 3 award in Pediatric First Aid (RQF)
Level 3 award in First Aid Response (RQF)
Level 3, 4, 5 FREC (First Response Emergency Care)