An apprenticeship offers a unique blend of work experience and academic study. Apprentices are employees with a contract of employment which details the same benefits as any other employee.
They receive training and mentoring and gain nationally recognised qualifications. Anyone living in England, over 16 and not in full time education can apply.
How do I get started?
There are many options available to those who’d like to undertake an apprenticeship. Candidates will most likely fall into one of three categories:
- Someone looking to undertake an apprenticeship as part of a new role.
- Someone who already has a job and would like to progress within their organisation.
- Someone who already has a job but would like to retrain as part of a career change.
What is expected from the employer?
- To meet due diligence standards in respect of Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity and Safeguarding of employees.
- ‘Real work’ for the apprentice giving them a chance to learn all aspects of the role.
- Direction in choosing appropriate vocational pathways with the employee and training provider.
- Supporting the employee in providing mentoring and time for training.
- be aged 16+ at the time of enrolment
- be a UK or European Economic Area (EEA), or have lived in the UK or EEA for the past three consecutive years
- not already be in full-time education at the point of enrolment
- not already hold a qualification at level 4 or above in the same area that you wish to study
What is expected from the employee?
- Commitment to attend training sessions
- Commitment to complete all the self study given
- Commitment to stay on the scheme and with their employer for the duration of the apprenticeship
- Commitment to being assessed in the workplace
Benefits of training with Integer
- Qualification : Gain nationally-recognised qualifications without going to college or uni.
- Progression : Gain skills and qualifications to enhance your CV and career prospects.
- Earnings : Earn a salary and apprentice discounts will help your hard-earned money go further.
- Alternative Route : Jumpstart your career with the only form of education and full time work.